Editors - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » HotCake Domain » Recruitment » Editors (Apply here if you are interested in an editor's position.)
Editors
hotcakesDate: Monday, 2009-03-16, 7:20 PM | Message # 1
Seductive Perversion
Group: Administrators
If you are interested to be an editor for our group, apply here. dry

Your job:
Your role is to clean, level, edit and do whatever it takes to make the the scans look good. :3
The editor and cleaner would be one position here. Terms are negotiatable though.
We usually leave the SFXs untouched, and add their meaning next to the sfx, or on the side.

Conditions:
An editors position is time consuming. Do note how much free time you have on your hands, so I'd know how much work I can assign you.
You must have photoshop.
Also, how long do you think it would take you to edit one chapter?
I am flexible here as well, but we all need to be coordinated, so I can't gives you months and years to do a chapter. ^^ giggling

If you are interested, please post and leave contact information here. (ICQ, MSN, Email, etc').
And do state your gender so we'll know how to refer to you. dry

Don't worry, we're not practising "acceptance by gender quotas" biggrin

Better known as NightSwan.
To contact me: NightSwan :3
MSN: angelgabriel0@hotmail.com
Gmail: luna.solaris99@gmail.com

aRLegOdDesSDate: Thursday, 2010-10-14, 4:44 AM | Message # 2
Pet
Group: Users
I REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLY WANT TO APPLY. D'8
But. But. But.
School has been awful to me! Dx

hotcakesDate: Monday, 2010-10-18, 2:23 AM | Message # 3
Seductive Perversion
@aRLegOdDesS
Aw =)
If you'd like, I could send you the test.
Maybe you'll have some free time in the future. ^^

AllezDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-20, 10:25 PM | Message # 4
Pet
Hello smile
Would you like to consider an inexperienced me? xD I've mastered PS basics, but clinging to tutorials for the time being is unavoidable. Also I'm a working person, so time devoted to editing would be weekends and evenings only =(
If all these (along with my bad English) do not make one to look like a hopeless case, send me a test, plz (MU account, MSN: Rauzan_Rage@hotmail.com ).

peanutDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 7:42 AM | Message # 5
Pet
Hi!

I'd be interested in being an editor. I've got a fair bit of free time at the moment, so I'd probs be able to edit reasonably quickly. Not sure exactly how long a chapter would take me though, sorry. Not months in any case! You can email me at natticus.robotticus@gmail.com. Oh, and I'm female =)

x

hotcakesDate: Wednesday, 2010-10-27, 11:58 PM | Message # 6
Seductive Perversion
Thank you both for applying!
I have sent PMs to both of you.

mantou-chanDate: Monday, 2011-10-03, 7:21 PM | Message # 7
Pet
I would like to try to help. I think have basic photoshop skill, but i might need help along the way. I'm kinda slow, and real life kinda unpredictable for me. You can send me a test and we'll see if I'm up to it.

hotcakesDate: Tuesday, 2011-10-04, 0:51 AM | Message # 8
Seductive Perversion
Thank you for showing interest!
I have no problem with helping anyone who's interested.
I'll PM you shortly.

lucifugeDate: Thursday, 2012-03-22, 4:57 AM | Message # 9
Pet
I posted this on the thread for Copernicus no Kokyuu but then it dawned on me that you probably wouldn't check that thread as often as this one! I noticed that a chapter hadn't been released in about 80 days, and I was wondering if you were in need of an editor for it? If it would help finish off the project, I would love to be of service!
I have experience in Photoshop doing manga editing for a few years now. I've worked with Storm in Heaven and Aerandria on more complex (in terms of SFX, redrawing and whatnot) shoujo titles, and I also kind of freelance around/do anonymous work here and there just to see series I love translated. Here's a quick example. I can dig up more if you're interested.
I have a lot of free time and I can generally knock out a chapter in one day (once I get started on it. that includes cleaning, editing and typesetting), unless it's particularly long and then I tend to space it out. I think my max turnaround time would be about a week?

I'd also love to apply for a typesetting position (I find it easier if I just edit and typeset! Less having to wait on other people and send files around!) but I didn't want to spam your forum, so uh, I'll just mention it here?

Copernicus no Kokyuu is probably the only series I'd really be interested in working on so I understand if you don't want me! Just thought I'd offer a hand if it was needed.

I'm a lady and you can email me at yatonogami @ gmail. com. My MSN is danzeswithzigs @ hotmail . com.
Thanks!

hotcakesDate: Friday, 2012-04-06, 9:37 PM | Message # 10
Seductive Perversion
Sorry for the late reply, but I sent you a pm over at gmail.

Forum » HotCake Domain » Recruitment » Editors (Apply here if you are interested in an editor's position.)
Page 1 of 11
Search: