Yorukumo - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » Projects » Current Projects » Yorukumo (Translators needed to continue this...)
Yorukumo
hotcakesDate: Wednesday, 2014-04-16, 5:10 PM | Message # 1
Seductive Perversion
Group: Administrators
Yorukumo

Genre: Drama Horror Psychological Romance Seinen
Author: URUSHIBARA Michi
Number of Volumes: 5 Volumes (Ongoing)
Year: 2010
Language: Japanese

Associated Names:
- Night Spider
-よるくも

Description:
The World consist of the upper, the middle, and lower classes.

Those who are wealthy live in the Town.
Those who are poor live in the Fields.
Those below, in the thick and gloomy Forest....

In the Fields, Takaoku Resturant's show girl, Kiyoko, supports her mother by managing the food preparation. One day, a regular patron named Tanaka, who recruits day labourers for the underground, requests that they bring meals to an assassin from the Forest called "Yorukumo," or "Night Spider."

Yorukumo was born in the Forest as a disposable child, raised to be void of emotions, unable to feel pain, and without knowledge of reading and writing. With Tanaka's instructions, he easily handles assassin jobs daily. When Kiyoku and Yorukumo meet, the World begins to come apart a little at a time.

Released:

Volume 1:

Chapter 1Mediafire

Project Status: Ongoing

Volume 1
Chapter 1: Released.

Better known as NightSwan.
To contact me: NightSwan :3
MSN: angelgabriel0@hotmail.com
Gmail: luna.solaris99@gmail.com

CipeDate: Thursday, 2014-04-17, 4:23 AM | Message # 2
Pet
Group: Users
I discovered this manga about 4 months ago and was hoping to find someone to work on it. Very awesome you picked it up, thanks! Good luck with your search as well. smile

MontblancDate: Thursday, 2014-04-17, 9:19 AM | Message # 3
Pet
Wow, I registered here just to be able to read this and I'm so glad I did! Seems very promising, and you all did a great job translating/editing/doing-all-that-hard-stuff-with it. I'll be eagerly expecting the next chapter. Thank you very much!

Edit: Oh my, I just realized that you need more staff for translations. I sure hope you get the people you need. My japanese is at a level where it takes me hours to translate ten pages of the simplest mangas... So there's no way I can help with a seinen project. So... Good luck to you all!

Message edited by Montblanc - Thursday, 2014-04-17, 9:22 AM

orquideaDate: Friday, 2014-04-18, 3:11 PM | Message # 4
Whip Holder
Thank you so much.

Forum » Projects » Current Projects » Yorukumo (Translators needed to continue this...)
Page 1 of 11
Search: