Chi-ran(BL mangaka) - Forum
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
Page 1 of 11
Forum » General Discussions » Mangaka Thread » Chi-ran(BL mangaka) (Gah...)
Chi-ran(BL mangaka)
Lord_lucifielDate: Friday, 2009-05-29, 0:01 AM | Message # 1
Jack of all trades
Group: Users
Gah, I love Chi-ran. Her work is always so delicious and yummy. <3 All that hot delicious action where young, sexy men get into each other. aaa With all those hot bondage cuffs, dildos and sexy sexy hot action... where the cute young men are eventually stripped nude and ravaged into complete submission.

And her psychology too... soo good. biggrin Nothing screams hotter than the narration of a poor boy being tortured with fire and rape into utter submission.

CatrionaDate: Wednesday, 2009-07-15, 5:09 AM | Message # 2
Resident Tentacle monster
Group: Administrators
I do like the way she draws eyes and she can definitely pull out the darker sides of mankind. However, the only really dark work by her I've read was Install. The others are more... well, feel-good types imo and personally I definitely think she could've done better on those.

But yeah, the way she drew Install (as well as the way she built the story in it) is truly amazing.

----"It's never too late for stalking"----

---"Straight? So is spaghetti until you heat it up"---

Lord_lucifielDate: Friday, 2010-03-05, 3:03 AM | Message # 3
Jack of all trades
Group: Users
Shit... it's almost 1 year since I made that post. Did I really say all that?! wacko I refuse to be seen as a pervert.

Dark, eh? Yeah... Install was dark as hell. Hmmm... she hasn't done a yaoi work for quite some time. :/

Forum » General Discussions » Mangaka Thread » Chi-ran(BL mangaka) (Gah...)
Page 1 of 11
Search: